Thursday 23 July 2009

Patterns

When I first came across The Fluent Self (surely you must know about that by now) I thought it was great, a really fresh look at changing habits and looking at life. And from reading Havi's blog I've come in contact with some fantastic things like NVC and Shiva Nata.

But I never really thought about my patterns. In fact I never really thought I had any.(Despite posting about them twice? Yeah, I'm about as confused as you).

But recently I've come to the realisation that, actually, probably, I have a lot. But I bury them away beneath the desert island that is my mind.

I have small patterns, and slightly larger patterns. Patterns of work, play, thought and relationships.
Patterns to do with giving up, patterns to do with self worth, this weird thing involving clicking my teeth.

What I'm really hoping for now is that on this new adventure doing the Dance of Shiva I will start to learn more about myself and my patterns. So if and when the epiphanies come I'll be sure to share!

Ok, I'll shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment