Friday 17 April 2009

Friday Check-In

Because I totally have an e-crush on Havi Brooks. And because all the cool kids are doing it. In which I round up the GOODs and BADs of the week.

Hello everybody, I'm doing a funky Friday round-up type thing because it sounds fun.

Bad things

Waking up late is my biggest problem at the moment. It makes me unactive when I do get up and it means I don't get my important stuff done. It's something I'm going to try and make better when I get back to Southampton tomorrow.

Exam revision has been getting on top of me a bit but I'll be just concentrating on past exams for a bit from now.


Good things

Easter Sunday was good times all round as a failed film day turned into an afternoon out in sunny sunny Christchurch, eating ice cream, playing golf, doing cartwheels and playing drinking games. Best Sunday I've had in a long time.

Parkour was pretty good yesterday, I think I may get into it again at some point. Maybe.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment