Thursday 9 July 2009

Isn't It Strange

Lately my life has been feeling congested, for lack of a better word. Back from uni, living under my Dad's roof. Job hunting. Oh, the job hunting.

Hiding myself in the bottom of the airing cupboard today, cocooned in duvets and darkness with sheets of light creeping in around the door, I tried some more faux meditation.

And the answer that came to me said that I was spreading myself too thinly. Thinking about too many things at the same time. There are the SRA awards, job hunting (oh, the job hunting), starting a club, starting a website, starting a radio station, getting into journalism and/or production, and all the other little rocks that like to litter themselves around my days.

So the plan is to focus on one thing at a time, SRA entry first. Then the other stuff. And also stuff I've not even been thinking about recently:

  • The hundred things project
  • Finding my own place
  • Making music


And as well as that I'm starting regular blog posts to see if blog therapy gets me anywhere.

So... see you later?

No comments:

Post a Comment